Addition of PDL::CCS to Debian

Hello debian-perl team,
I'm a fellow perl programmer trying to make Perl a viable choice for machine learning. I happen to be the author of perl interface to Apache MXNet machine learning lib and recently my work has concentrating on adding sparse matrix support to the Perl interface.
For this goal I added PDL::CCS into the mix. It's pretty fine software that will make a great addition to the Debian perl module list.
Can you guys see if it's feasible to add it to unstable release ?
Thanks!