Packaging Net::Milter

Greetings,

I would like to package Net::Milter from CPAN with the Debian Perl Group
as the maintainer. As I am currently not a member of the Perl Group I
first wanted to check if this is fine with you.

I tried to create a repository on alioth for the package but was denied
access, probably because I am not a member of the Perl Group. I wouldn't
mind joining the Perl Group for maintaining this package, but I am not
sure if this makes sense in the long run, as I am currently not planning
on doing much maintenance work on packages besides Net::Milter.

Please tell me what you think about this.

PS: Please CC me when answering, as I am currently not subscribed to the
list.

Regards
Sven