Re: invitation for you and your packages to join the pkg-perl team

Thanks, I have added your package to the list here for possible
future adoption:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/OpenTasks/UpForAdoption

FWIW, the package has a popcon of 224, so it's probably still of use to
some people. Thus, whilst it's not a burden to maintain, I'd expect
it will stay.

Cheers,
Dominic.