Re: invitation for you and your packages to join the pkg-perl team

On Aug/20, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> If you don't feel able to join the team but would like your packages
> to benefit from this anyway, you can also reply to this email asking for
> the package(s) in question to be adopted by the team (though obviously
> we'd prefer the former case).
> [...]
> Your lib*-perl packages are listed below for reference:
>
> libnet-socks-perl

Hi Dominic & Perl Team,

I haven't touched this package in ages, and am in doubt about its actual
relevance, but most of my involvement these days is with the Security
Team, so I'd be glad if the Perl team could adopt it and give it the
love (or ROM) it deserves :)

Cheers,

--Seb