Re: pkg-perl annual membership ping

On Fri, Aug 04, 2017 at 07:50:10PM -0000, Alex Muntada wrote:
>Our script [0] claims that your account "roger-guest" has not
>been used to make any commits in one of the git repositories under
>pkg-perl/packages in the last two years. There are many possible
>explanations for this. Maybe you switched from a -guest to a
>non-guest account; perhaps the script is buggy or solar waves have
>confused Alioth's file system; on the other hand, maybe you really
>haven't used this account for 2 years or more for this purpose.

I'm still here, but feeling rather directionless; I've followed the
very clear instructions for signing up, but I don't have any feel for
what I should do next. Simply pick some random module and try to
package it? I've run off the end of the documentation.

Going on holiday tomorrow, will consider further when i get back.

NORTHOLT RAF (13mi ESE): 18C, 68%h, 7kt WSW, No significant weather
LONDON/HEATHROW (14mi SE): 19C, 64%h, 9kt WSW
BENSON RAF (16mi W): 17C, 72%h, 5kt WSW
LUTON AIRPORT (23mi NE): 17C, 77%h, 7kt SW, light rain