Packages moved to pkg-perl

(Cc'ing the list as this might affect others as well.)

I saw that you moved some packages [0] to pkg-perl and also pushed
the git repos to Alioth -- great!

Unfortunately it seems like you didn't use dpt-alioth-repo (locally)
or setup-repository (on Alioth) for creating the repos, which means
that they are not added to our .mrconfig and don't have the default
hook scripts (which means not KGB, not PET, etc.) …

Please try to update those repos to make them good citizens of the
pkg-perl eco-system :)

[0]
I've seen
libdbix-class-optimisticlocking-perl
libdbix-class-schema-config-perl
libmojolicious-plugin-renderfile-perl
libmojolicious-plugin-assetpack-perl
libtest-time-perl
so far, maybe there are more ...

--
 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at/ - Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
   `-   NP: Steppenwolf: It's Never Too Late