Re: invitation for you and your packages to join the pkg-perl team

Hello Dominic,

Thank you for your message. Here's the situation for these packages:

* I'm not a DD and don't intend to become one (I don't have the time for that). I mainly maintain these packages in Ubuntu since I am an Ubuntu dev.
* I haven't used Perl in the last 5 years, so I actually don't use that package myself anymore.

All that said, I'm more than happy if you want to maintain the package.

Regards,

Raphaël Pinson