Re: invitation for you and your packages to join the pkg-perl team

[Please CC me on replies, I’m not subscribed to the pkg-perl list]

Dear Dominic,

On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 01:01:55PM +0100, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:

> In the Debian Perl team, we have been looking at perl module packages
> which are not team maintained and considering whether the lives of
> these packages can be made better (for example, by reducing the overhead
> and increasing the consistency of that packaging), by suggesting that
> they be moved to the pkg-perl team.

[…]

> Your lib*-perl packages are listed below for reference:
>
> libfinance-quote-perl

I have actually orphaned this package some time ago. So clearly the pkg-perl
team can go ahead and adopt it, that would be a very good thing!

Note that this package is a reverse dependency of two accounting software:
gnucash and kmymoney.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  http://sebastien.villemot.name