Re: pkg-perl annual membership ping

On Fri, 2017-08-04 at 19:50 +0000, Alex Muntada wrote:

> Our script [0] claims that your account "pabs" has not
> been used to make any commits in one of the git repositories under
> pkg-perl/packages in the last two years.

I'm maintaining the libwww-topica-perl package and its deps. I test
monthly that it still works and it hasn't needed any fixes for years.
It won't affect any users but I should probably modernise the packaging
a bit and add my tests to an autopkgtest. So I would like to stay.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise