Future cme dpkg changes about versioned dependencies

Hi

Currently, cme dpkg issues warning when a package has a dependency with a
version requirement (e.g. "foo (>=1.2)") which can be satisfied by stable or
old-stable.

Some parameters exists that let user decide whether the "cut-off" should be
done for stable or old-stable.

The possibility to choose between old-stable and stable has been broken for
quite a while and nobody complained. I guess that nobody uses this feature, so
I'm going to remove it. (it's one of those "cool" feature that nobody actually
cares about, oh well... )

Unless someone has a better idea, I plan to implement a simpler ruler: a
warning will be issued only for dependencies requiring a version older than
the oldest one known by madison.

All the best

--
 https://github.com/dod38fr/   -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/