Re: Alien::*

Hi guys,

What do you think this use case? It makes sense?

On 20-09-2016 13:45, Joenio Costa wrote:
As upstream Perl developer, every time I need some external tool I can
declare a dependency using Alien::* namespace. As a Debian pkg-perl
developer packaging some peace of module I no need to interpret external
tool dependency to declare it in debian/control manually. I declare
dependencies in debian/control the same way the upstream do.

If it's not make sense let me know, that way I'll look another way to solve my issue.

Thanks,
--
Joenio Costa
Cel: (71) 8182-5123