Re: dh-make-perl

On 16 February 2017 at 19:51, Wagner Michael, Dr.sc.nat.
<michael@wagnertech.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried to use cpan2deb. It worked quite fine, but in the final deb
> package the file pathes where like
> /home/<user>/perl5/...
> and not
> /usr/share/perl5/... (or like that)
> what I expected for building a deb package.
>
> What am I doing wrong?
>
> Regards
>
> Michael.

You are probably using local::lib to install modules from CPAN.  Check
your environment and you may find variables like this that include
your home directory:

    PERL5LIB
    PERL_LOCAL_LIB_ROOT
    PERL_MB_OPT
    PERL_MM_OPT

If you are indeed using local::lib, you may have said yes to have
those things automatically added to your `.bashrc` or `.profile`
files.

Carnë