Re: libsoftware-license-perl in Debian has become fork of upstream code

On Sunday, 8 January 2017 16:15:08 CET Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Could you please elaborate on how - in your opinion - the _other_
> patches do not cause the resulting package to deviate substantially from
> upstream project?

I believe I already explained my point of view in this thread.

The notion of "deviating substantially" is so subjective that we could debate
a year without making progress. I won't play that game.

Let's agree to disagree.

All the best

--
 https://github.com/dod38fr/   -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/