Re: Moving fusioninventory under the debian-perl umbrella

On Wed, 04 Jan 2017 15:26:09 +0100, Guillaume Bougard wrote:

> Actually I can't upload myself a dedicated repository to git.debian.org

Why not?

> As a side question, what the process to help updating debian-perl
> managed packages while you're a contributor ? This seems only easy for
> any DD as you can push to got.debian.org but how to do when you can't ?

Every member of the pkg-perl alioth repo can push to alioth/git.d.o,
and since you're a member you can just go ahead :)

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at/ - Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
   `-   NP: Syreeta: Your Kiss is Sweet