Re: Debian perl team to adopt shutter

在 2016年12月18日星期日 SGT 上午10:57:53,Dominique Dumont 写道:
> Hello
>
> Shutter program needs some maintenance and its current maintainer (cc'ed)
> has been inactive for several years.
>
> Since shutter is written in Perl, I propose to transfer this package to
> debian-perl team.

That is exactly "hijacking" :-/

AFAIK transferring may only happen if the MIA Team of QA Group continue with
the MIA process and orphan all the original maintainer's package, or when we
receive the ACK email from the original maintainer. All uploads before that
should only fall into NMU.

> Boyuan, you are welcome to continue contributing to this package and to join
> debian-perl team [1] (if you wish so) : finding a mentor to upload your
> contributions will be much easier being part of this team.

Thanks for the invitation! That sounds like a good idea.
My Alioth account is "hosiet-guest". It would be good if I could take care of
interesting packages inside the team.

--
Sincerely,
Boyuan Yang