libnet-citadel-perl

gregor,

Regarding that TODO you added recently to the debian/changelog:

>  TODO:
>  - (minor, can be fixed upstream):
>    I: libnet-citadel-perl: spelling-error-in-manpage
> usr/share/man/man3/Net::Citadel.3pm.gz formated formatted

   That had already been fixed in upstream and is available in the new release.

>  - (problem, forbidden by policy)
>    the build, t/01citadel.t to be precise, tries to access "the internet"
>    (well, 192.168.0.9, but still)

    The default IP for testing was changed in the new release from '192.168.0.9' to '127.0.0.1'.  I know that the testing, on both upstream and on the Debian side, needs some work; but is that change sufficient for now?

     Note that something I will be investigating is using the autopkgtest infrastructure to install an instance of Citadel & configure it with an admin user and password so that the tests can be run against that.

--
Robert James Clay
rjclay@gmail.com