Re: Maintenance of libnet-ip-xs-perl

The missing Debian Perl is just oversight. Feel free to fix it or I'll do it in next round of zonemaster packaging.

On 14 August 2016 1:48:13 PM Salvatore Bonaccorso <carnil@debian.org> wrote:

Hi Ondrej,

I noticed that libnet-ip-xs-perl is in the Debian Perl Group packaging
repositories, but the maintainer is set to you instead of the Debian
Perl Group.

Could you let us know if you prefer to maintain the module alone (in
such case I would like to drop it from our repositories) or if you
prefer to maintain it under the pkg-perl-maintainers umbrella. In
later case we should set Maintainer and Uploaders appropriately.

Thanks already,

Regards,
Salvatore