Call for review: libdate-holidays-de-perl

Hello,

in order to not blow it in my very first contribution attempt, I'd like
to ask you for review of the libdate-holidays-de-perl package I want
to bring into Debian (ITP is #829833).

So please:

  dget http://www.in-ulm.de/~cbiedl/debian/libdate-holidays-de-perl/libdate-holidays-de-perl_1.7-1.dsc
  git clone http://www.in-ulm.de/~cbiedl/debian/libdate-holidays-de-perl.git/

The packaging should be sound, lintian in --pedantic mode reports just
two small issues. My question are rather compliance with the pkg-perl
guidelines and best practises:

* Is debian/control as expected? (The Vcs-URLs are not live yet.)
* Is the git repository layout as expected, branches, tags?

If somebody wants to do the upload ... I still need a sponsor (and
wouldn't mind a dcut) although my NM process will hopefully come to a
successful end pretty soon. Get in touch with me in IRC to avoid a
race condition.

    Christoph