Re: [xsawyerx@gmail.com: CVE-2016-1238: Important unsafe module load path flaw]

On Mon, 25 Jul 2016 15:15:30 +0100, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:

> Please could team members look at the patches I've applied in the
> jessie-security branches of
>
> - libmodule-build-perl
> - libmime-charset-perl
> - libmime-encwords-perl
> - libnet-dns-perl
>
> and apply a similar fix to sid and forwarding upstream?

The former three are done by Salavatore (libmime*) and me (M::B).
For libnet-dns-perl I tried to adjust the patch from jessie-security
to sid but I'm not really sure if this is correct and/or sufficent
(lot's of other 'require's, the same constants also defined in 2 test
files ...).

Maybe you could take a look at this patch/package?

 .''`.  Homepage https://info.comodo.priv.at/ - OpenPGP key 0xBB3A68018649AA06
 : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer -  https://www.debian.org/
   `-   NP: Supertramp: It's Raining Again