Status of new libtest-simple-perl

libtest-simple-perl >= 1.300000, which replaces Test::Builder with
Test2, is in experimental since early May.
Dom did a rebuild of all perl packages with the new Test-Simple
installed on perl.debian.net (thanks!). The results are:

http://perl.debian.net/test-simple-failures.txt
http://perl.debian.net/rebuild-logs/experimental/

Of the 107 packages in the list with failures, 86 have a serious bug
filed (although I didn't check if they are all FTBFS bugs). Which
left 21 packages to check.

Of them all but 3 had unrelated problems and/or bugs which are (not
reported yet or mostly) already fixed since the rebuilds.

The interesting 3 are:
- libcgi-application-plugin-authorization-perl which FTBFS with the
  new Test-Simple but not with the "old" one.
  → I've fixed the issue (which was not Test-Simple related in my
    understanding, just exposed by it) [0]
- libhtml-formfu-perl and libcatalyst-controller-html-formfu-perl are
  no surprise as they build-depend on libtest-aggregate-perl which
  is known to be broken by the new Test-Simple.
  → I disabled the tests which need Test::Aggregate for now and also
    filed a bug against libtest-aggregate-perl. [1]

So I _think_ we should be good to upload libtest-simple-perl to
unstable but I'd be happy to have a sanity check by others before
going ahead.

[0] https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=116397
[1] https://bugs.debian.org/832127

--