Re: pkg-perl annual membership ping

Hi gregor, debian-perl folks--

On Thu 2016-07-07 07:22:47 -0400, gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> wrote:

> Our script [0] claims that your account "dkg" has not
> been used to make any commits in one of the git repositories under
> pkg-perl/packages in the last two years.
 [ ... ]
> Our plan is to remove the membership of inactive accounts from the
> pkg-perl project on Alioth. This has no effects on the Alioth account
> itself.  Removed accounts will of course be added back to the project
> on request.

Thanks for this account cleanup and triage.  Please go ahead and remove
the 'dkg' account from pkg-perl for now; i'm happier with fewer
privileges where possible ;)

if i find myself with commits i want to push, i'll ask for my account to
be re-added to the group.  And if there are pkg-perl specific things
where anyone thinks i'd be particularly useful, feel free to hook me in.

Keep up the awesome work!  pkg-perl continues to set a high standard for
proactive maintenance and a friendly collaborative environment.

          --dkg