DebConf - talk scheduled: "use Perl; # Annual meeting of the Debian Perl Group"

As each year, we'll have a BoF for the Debian Perl Group at DebConf.
It's coming up in two days already:

----- Forwarded message from content@debconf.org -----

From: content@debconf.org
To: gregoa@debian.org
Subject: DebConf - talk scheduled: use Perl; # Annual meeting of the Debian Perl Group

Dear speaker / BoF convenor,

Your Talk/BoF titled "use Perl; # Annual meeting of the Debian Perl
Group" has been scheduled at Jul 04 (Mon), 17:15 in Menzies 12.

You should be able to see it on: https://debconf16.debconf.org/schedule/

----- End forwarded message -----

17:15 local time = 15:15 UTC = 17:15 CEST = 18:15 EEST

For those following along at home, a video livestream should be
available at https://debconf16.debconf.org/schedule/venue/3/ or
http://video.debconf.org/menzies-12.webm ; for IRC we'll traditionally
use #debian-perl @ OFTC. (Maybe we should try some WebRTC thingie
again?)

For those present now or soon at DebConf, I guess we should have a
short preparation meeting; for everyone: please add topics to
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/OpenTasks

See you at the BoF!

 .''`.  Homepage https://info.comodo.priv.at/ - OpenPGP key 0xBB3A68018649AA06
 : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer -  https://www.debian.org/