Re: Perl sprint 2016?

Hi,

gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Feb 2016 12:02:51 +0100, Axel Beckert wrote:
> > Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> > > The CCC hackspace looks interesting but it wasn't obvious from their
> > > website whether they had a bookable meeting space.
> > They haven't. It's rather that members can claim a room on
> > first-come-first-serve base (and I'm a member).
> >
> > But such a claim just makes sure that there is no other event like
> > someone giving a talk, showing a movie, some other group's meetup,
> > etc. So there's usually no guarantee that we are alone there, as other
> > members may still come in for working on stuff.
>
> I wouldn't mind if other people are in the hackspace as long as they
> are not so loud that we can't talk to each other.

I don't think it won't be that bad. But other discussions in the same
room (the room with the tables is also the one with the two sofa
corners) can happen.

> Since you know the place and the team, I guess you can judge best if
> it's ok for us.

That's basically why I mentioned it: Because it might be not as
suitable as I thought initially.

> > > We seem to be doing okay on this but more ideas welcomed!
> > The future 5.24 transition was mentioned recently somewhere.
>
> It's already the first bullet point at
> https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2016/DebianPerlSprint :)

That's probably where I saw it. :-)

		Regards, Axel
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin