Re: Low-hanging fruits reminder for 2016-01-21, 18:00 UTC (tomorrow)

Dominic Hargreaves:

> Our next Low-Hanging Fruit Session[1] on IRC is tomorrow:
> 2016-01-21, 18:00 UTC, #debian-perl @ irc.debian.org (A.K.A. OFTC)

I'm afraid that I won't make it this time either because I have
another meeting IRL at the same exact time :(

> Items for the next LHF session:
>
>  * Make all the packages autopkgtestable
>  * Upgrade packages to the latest upstream release

As a quick report on my progress packaging DBD::Oracle, I've been
making several changes to the Oracle page in the wiki[0] and also
pushed latest upstream version to the git repo[1] after testing it
on perl 5.22 last weekend.

I have some questions before uploading the package that I will
post on the list later.

>  * Sprint 2016

Count me in :)

Cheers!