Re: tool to install dist::zilla author deps: extend dpt or dzil ?

On Thu, 08 Dec 2016 19:31:00 +0100, Dominique Dumont wrote:

> I've hacked a tool to help people install the dependencies of a Perl
> module that use Dist::Zilla.
[..]
> That said, this tool could also be provided as a new dzil subcommand
> that would exist only on Debian system (and derivatives).
>
> As Perl developer or Debian packager, what do you prefer ?
> * dpt install-dzil-deps
>  * dzil authordebs (note the subtle difference with dzil authordeps)

From my POV, the latter (dzil subcommand) makes more sense; or the
other way around: I don't see how this is related to Debian packaging
(at least I never had the need so far :)) and this fits into
the current dpt/pkg-perl-tools.

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at/ - Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
   `-   NP: Element Of Crime: Fallende Blätter