Re: Call for review: libdate-holidays-de-perl

Christoph Biedl wrote...

> in order to not blow it in my very first contribution attempt, I'd like
> to ask you for review of the libdate-holidays-de-perl package I want
> to bring into Debian (ITP is #829833).

Time has passed ... it's now pushed to

    ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-perl/packages/libdate-holidays-de-perl.git
    (cannot see it on anonscm yet)

Now if somebody could please take care of the upload since ...

> If somebody wants to do the upload ... I still need a sponsor (and
> wouldn't mind a dcut) although my NM process will hopefully come to a
> successful end pretty soon. Get in touch with me in IRC to avoid a
> race condition.

... still applies. Although hopefully for a very few days.

    Christoph