Re: Any::Moose deprecation

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 5:18 AM, Niko Tyni wrote:

> libany-moose-perl_0.27-1 recently entered sid, the only upstream change being
>
>     add deprecation warning when this module is used

IMO, adding a NEWS.Debian entry for this is a bad idea because most of
the folks who have it installed will only have it installed as a
dependency of something else. I would like to suggest that this be
reverted because it is a non-actionable NEWS.Debian item for most of
the users of the package.

--
bye,
pabs