Re: Any::Moose deprecation

Hi,

I kind of remember this story so googled a little bit for it and found
http://shadow.cat/blog/matt-s-trout/moo-versus-any-moose/

I do not know this might be a bit drastic.. should we try to convert modules to
use Moo instead? (and send patches upstream)

In not all cases it is trivial e.g:
in other cases it might be.
(also we could ping mst?)

Regards,
 Tamas

--
CSILLAG Tamas (cstamas) - http://cstamas.hu/

"Real programmers can write assembly code in any language."
                 -- Larry Wall