Re: Removal candidates, 2016 edition

Hi,

intrigeri:
> I've updated the list of RC bugs in our leaf packages, and proposed
> immediate or delayed action for some of them:
> https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/OpenTasks#Release-critical_bugs

> Feel free to correct the data when needed, and to raise discussions
> here whenever you disagree about the proposed course of action :)

For the record, I've come back to it from time to time and pushed
things forward a little bit. A number of packages were removed, and
3 candidates for removal are left to be processed (one can be done
right now, the other one should wait one more month).

I expect that the Perl 5.24 transition provides a number of new
candidates for removal. No hurry, waiting a few months is a good way
to check if anyone is interested in fixing those newly RC-buggy
leaf packages.

intrigeri