Re: Request to Join Project Debian Perl Group from Norbert Preining (preining)

On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 00:30:31 +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:

> > I've just added you to the pkg-perl project on Alioth, so welcome aboard!
> Thanks, I have pushed the package to the pkg-perl rep
> 	libdatetime-calendar-julian-perl
> As it is a very small and trivial package, I gues there is no
> need for much of an review, but if you have 3min and want to
> look into it, I am happy about any comments.

Sure.

d/copyright: lib/DateTime/Calendar/Julian.pm says "same as perl"
which means Artistic or GPL-1+. LICENSE says the same at the top; and
then quotes the GPL-2. I guess I'd go for "Artistic or GPL-1+" ...

d/control: the short description could maybe be slightly improved so
that it works in a sentence like "<package> is (a) <short
description>"; maybe something like "Julian calendar complement for
DateTime". Or something better :)

use.t in autopkgtests is skipped [0]; this can be fixed by:
    mkdir -p debian/tests/pkg-perl
    echo DateTime::Calendar::Julian > debian/tests/pkg-perl/use-name
For details c.f. http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/autopkgtest.html

[0] because there's no META.{yml,json}

--
 .''`.  Homepage https://info.comodo.priv.at/ - OpenPGP key 0xBB3A68018649AA06