Re: RC bug status for perl packages (re '.' in @INC removal)

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 09:38:56AM +0200, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
> OK. That should be fine. Let's get this issue finally fixed.

Thanks Emilio,

JFTR, I've prepared an update for sid which removes '.' by default;
I've installed it on the experimental chroot on perl.debian.net and
have kicked off a full rebuild of packages depending on perl. It will
probably be the week after next that I get round to processing all this,
and do a mass bug filing, and then hopefully we can get this uploaded to
sid not long after that.

The change is at

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/perl/perl.git/log/ (debian-5.22 branch).

Dominic.