Re: pkg-perl annual membership ping

On Thursday, 7 July 2016 11:22:44 AM AEST gregor herrmann wrote:
> If you want to keep "onlyjob" as a member of the pkg-perl project
> on Alioth, please reply to this mail by the end of July 2016.

Dear Gregor, and Perl team,

Although I was not active in Perl team lately I'm looking forward to do some
work here and there. Maybe it is just my wishful thinking (as so far I
couldn't allocate time to do work on Perl packages) but I'm hoping to be able
to so something in the future. Therefore I'd like to keep team membership for
now if that's all right with you...

Thanks.

--
Best wishes,
 Dmitry Smirnov.

---

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual
ignorance.
        -- H. L. Mencken