Yearly (or so) git repos cleanup

Like each year, I'd like to do a bit of a cleanup of git
repositories. What follows is a list of packages with git repos which
have neven been uploaded and seem stale. - The list is taken from
PET's "New packages" section
( https://pet.debian.net/pkg-perl/pet.cgi ).

All packages' repos where I don't get a reply or see activities in
git in the next couple of weeks will be removed, so if you care about
them please finish them or comment on the mailing list or via
d/changelog.

dapper
Onur Aslan
April 2015
unknown status

font-ttf-scripts
Daniel Glassey
Nov 2015
unknown status

libhttp-server-brick-perl
Onur Aslan
April 2015
unknown status

libmodule-install-testbase-perl
Joenio Costa
Febr 2015
TODO items in d/changelog

libpdf-fromhtml-perl
Robin Sheat
Aug 2015
TODO items in d/changelog

Ok, that was not much this year - nice :)

 .''`.  Homepage https://info.comodo.priv.at/ - OpenPGP key 0xBB3A68018649AA06
 : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer -  https://www.debian.org/
   `-