creating github pull requests in pkg-perl-tools

I'm working on adding support for GitHub pull requests in
pkg-perl-tools and it would be helpful to have some real cases
to work with. Anyone has a patch for an upstream in GitHub that
hasn't forwarded yet? Please, let me know.

The idea is that dpt-forward would create pull requests for
GitHub upstreams instead of creating issues and adding the
patches as a comments.

On the other hand, using the debian-perl organization in GitHub
to fork the upstream repos and create the pull requests feels
like the right thing to do. But maybe people would like to use
their own GitHub accounts instead. Anyway, I'd like to use
debian-perl organitzation for testing at least, so I'd appreciate
an invitation to join.

Eventually this feature could be extented to other DVCS that
support pull requests and have public APIs (e.g. GitLab).

Cheers,
Alex