LHF report (was Re: Low-hanging fruits reminder for 2016-04-21, 18:00 UTC (tomorrow))
> Our next Low-Hanging Fruit Session on IRC is tomorrow:
> 2016-04-21, 18:00 UTC, #debian-perl @ irc.debian.org (A.K.A. OFTC)
ntyni, XTaran, carnil ("sort of"), alexm
Bugs and packages
* RC #819782: libdatabase-dumptruck-perl: FTBFS: t/dumptruck.t failure
verified as fixed by sqlite_3.12.2-1, closed
* RC #821233: perlbal: FTBFS: Unable to start socket: Address already in
use reproducible locally and on ci.debian.net; investigated and reopened
* pkg-perl-tools: new feature in pkg-perl-autopkgtest's smoke test that
allows to use a different set of tests instead of the hardcoded default
of "t/*.t". The new file is named debian/tests/pkg-perl/smoke-tests.
* libdevel-cover-perl: XTaran wondered about unreported reproducibility
issues and asked for assistance on the reproducible-builds mailing list:
Dom answered that the build path doesn't seem to be taken into account.
* libdevel-cover-perl: New upstream release + (non-trivial) implementation
of autopkgtest. (Needed new features in pkg-perl-autopkgtest, see above.)
* RC #820332: libnet-dns-perl/libnet-dns-sec-perl file conflict, solved by
uploading both packages: libnet-dns-perl with new Breaks/Replaces and a
new upstream release of libnet-dns-sec-perl.
Debian Perl Sprint in Zurich
* Update the wiki with arrival/departure information. DONE
* Add link to DPL approval. DONE
* Add link in w.d.o/Sprints. DONE
* Prepare announcement for lists, planet, blogs, etc.
+ firstname.lastname@example.org DONE
Next LHF meeting is scheduled on Sat May 21, which overlaps with
the Debian Perl Sprint 2016 in Zurich.