Fate of pkg-perl-cvs-commits mailing lists

Hi,

I wonder if somebody still finds pkg-perl-cvs-commits useful. It has
exactly 10 subscribers.

Keeping the hooks in the Git repositories currently has two drawbacks:

 (a) slowing down pushes
 (b) occasional need for moderation, mainly when the diff is too large

Both are minor, but a minor drawback is still worse than none. I plan
to disable the hook that posts to the list in a month. If somebody
wants to keep it, please speak up (and prepare to take over the
moderation part too).

I also think of removing the list at some point, including its
archives. It's all in the Git repositories anyway.

Cheers,
    dam