Re: Need review of "cme dpkg" wiki

On Monday 02 November 2015 00:16:49 Paul Wise wrote:
> I was referring to this sentence in the wiki page:
>
> Once caveat though: cme imposes an ordering of fields which matches
> the order of Debian documentation. The first time you use this command
> may result in a diff bigger than you expected.
>
> By separating cme sort and cme fix, it makes it easier to review the
> diff produce by cme fix.

I understand. This can almost be achieved with "cme modify dpkg -save". This
command will re-order the content of the files, but it may also fill-in default
values or choke on errors in dpkg files.

I'll mention this in the wiki.

All the best

--
 https://github.com/dod38fr/   -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/