Re: Request to Join Project Debian Perl Group from Willi Mann (willi)

On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 19:12:14 +0000, noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:

> Willi Mann (willi) has requested to join your project.
>
> I'd like to join to maintain Sys::MemInfo (soft dependency of package logwatch) under the umbrella of the Debian Perl Group.

Hi,

and thanks for your offer to join us in maintaining Perl packages.

I've just added you to the pkg-perl project on Alioth, so welcome aboard!

If you haven't done so yet, please take a look at our docs at or linked from
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome
https://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/
(especially policy.html and git.html)

Don't hesitate to ask any question on the mailing list or on IRC.

 : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer -  https://www.debian.org/
   `-   NP: Mercedes Sosa: Como Dos Extranos