Result of running DUCK over all pkg-perl packages as currently in git

Hi,

yesterday I've let duck run over all our package git repositories
(after having run "mr up"), and I'd like to share the result. It found
395 issues:

  https://people.debian.org/~abe/pkg-perl-duck-2015-05-23.txt

  (Run with "echo */debian/changelog | xargs -n1 | while read dch; do
  cd $pp/$(dirname $(dirname $dch)); pwd -P; duck 2>&1 ; done | tee
  duck-2015-05-23.log ; cd $pp" with $pp being usually
  ~/pkg-perl/git/packages)

I've already fixed some of them or triggered an upcoming fix, e.g.:

* arename: fixed and uploaded
* ciderwebmail: fixed in git
* cme: Will be fixed upstream by Dominique
* libanyevent-http-scopedclient-perl: fixed in git
* libapache2-mod-perl2: fixed in git
* libarray-compare-perl: fixed in git
* libcgi-application-extra-plugin-bundle-perl: fixed in git
* libdata-peek-perl: fixed in git
* libdist-zilla-plugin-git-perl: fixed in git
* libmath-round-perl: fixed in git
* libmodule-refresh-perl: fixed broken debian/control syntax (no URL
  issue, but duck couldn't parse debian/control and hence argued about
  it, too. :-)

I've also found at least one issue I can't really fix. Any help is
appreciated:

* libxml-mini-perl: E:
  debian/patches/fix-attribute-value-parsing.diff:7: Email: Eric
  Bollengier eric@eb.homelinux.org : ERROR (Certainty:possible)

  Unfortunately I was unable to find another e-mail address of Eric
  Bollengier where I could verify that it belongs to the same person
  as this now invalid address belonged before. (There seems to be an
  Eric Bollengier at Bacula Systems and I guess he's the right one.
  But e.g. I found no GPG key having both e-mail addresses as UIDs.)

Over the time I'll also look through the remaining ones. But you are
welcome to fix any of these issues yourself, too.

I've also filed two bugs against duck during that run as I had two
types of false positives so far. They're currently the only open bugs
in duck: https://bugs.debian.org/duck

	Regards from the Debian Perl Team Sprint in Barcelona, Axel
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin