Re: Request to be added to pkg-perl group

On Mon, 19 Jan 2015 07:06:44 +0000, Christopher Hoskin wrote:

> Please may my Alioth account (grinorcole-guest) be added to the pkg-perl
> group?

I've just added you the the pkg-perl project on Alioth -- welcome!

> I am interested in working on
> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=503090 (RFP for
> PacketFence). PacketFence depends on 20 or more CPAN modules which are not
> currently in Debian, so to date I have been working on packaging these
> using dh-make-perl.

Excellent.
If you haven't done so yet, please take a look at pur documentation,
especially policy.html and git.html, as linked from
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome

And don't hesitate to ask any questions here on the list or on IRC!

   `-   NP: Rolling Stones