Perl packages need a home?

Dear Perl team members,

as a member of the Debian Med team I have prepared packages two for very simple and generic CPAN modules (File::Grep and Test::Files) as they are dependencies of a Perl-heavy bioinformatics tool (Roary). I was wondering now whether you would be interested in accepting them under the Debian Perl team’s umbrella — I feel they might not be on-topic enough for the Debian Med team.

Both are lintian clean, pass autopkgtests and build reproducibly. You can take a look here:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/users/sascha-guest/libfile-grep-perl.git/
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/users/sascha-guest/libtest-files-perl.git/

If you agree please just let me know. I will set the owner in the upcoming ITP appropriately and also hope for a sponsor ;)

Many thanks and best regards
Sascha