application, package proposition

Hi,

I'm curently working on packaging Tails' OpenPGP Applet as a full-blown
upstream project (and obviously a Debian Package) :
http://openpgp-applet.alioth.debian.org (I work with intrigeri on this).

The idea is to make this applet part of Debian, in order to pull it from
there to Tails.

I'm working on the package currently, and I'll be happy to team-maintain
it. Intrigeri suggested I asked to join pkg-perl, as I think it would be
natural to include it in the pkg-perl list of maintained packages.

So here I am !

Clément (nodens)

PS : alioth user name : nodens-guest (until I have a real Debian account
;) ), I already made a request on Alioth to join.