Annual repo cleanup

It's this time of the year again: The "rolling sprint" at DebCamp has
started, and I'd like to start our repos cleanup. I.e. checking which
packages have a git repo, have never been uploaded to the archive and
look abandoned / not needed any longer.

Below you find the list, taken from PET[0]'s "New packages" section.

If you [1] care about one of those packages, please upload them / finish
them in git / reply to this mail, and I'll take them off the list.
For other packages, I'll remove them from git.d.o in 2 or 3 weeks.

libcompress-snappy-perl
Alejandro Garrido Mota <alejandro@debian.org>
embedded csnappy lib
2013-09

libcss-lessp-perl
Vasudev Kamath <kamathvasudev@gmail.com>
UNRELEASED with no further note
2014-04

libfile-pidsimple-perl
Martin <christoph.martin@uni-mainz.de>
UNRELEASED with no further note
2014-11

libnet-imap-server-perl
Daniel Lintott <daniel@serverb.co.uk>
notes about build problems
2014-04

libpgobject-type-bigfloat-perl
Robert James Clay <jame@rocasa.us>
TODO in d/changelog
2014-09

libpgobject-type-json-perl
Robert James Clay <jame@rocasa.us>
TODO in d/changelog
2014-06

libpgobject-util-pseudocsv-perl
Robert James Clay <jame@rocasa.us>
TODO in d/changelog
2014-09

librest-client-perl
Anuradha Weeraman <anuradha@gnuromancer.org>
TODO in d/changelog
2014-11

libsession-token-perl
Per Carlson <pelle@hemmop.com>
UNRELEASED with no further note
2015-01

libx12-parser-perl
Robert James Clay <jame@rocasa.us>
TODO in d/changelog
2015-02

libxml-treepuller-perl
Matanya Moses <matanya@foss.co.il>
TODO in d/changelog
2014-12

The other packages in this section are either "younger" (still they
might warrant some attention) or have a function known to me.

[0] http://pet.debian.net/pkg-perl/pet.cgi
[1] people BCC-d
 : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer -  https://www.debian.org/
   `-