Re: Request to Join Project Debian Perl Group from William King (quentusrex-guest)

On Thu, 14 May 2015 20:33:14 +0000, noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:

> William King (quentusrex-guest) has requested to join your project.

> I've started the Debian NM process and I'm looking to help out with
> perl packages. I've written a few perl modules in CPAN, and I've
> done extensive private packaging for perl modules that I've needed
> but have not been in the official Debian repos.

Cool, it's always nice to have more helping hands.

I've just added you to the alioth project - welcome aboard!

I know that you've already found our IRC channel :)
Probably our docs as well but just in case:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup
https://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/

Don't hesitate to ask anything on the list or on IRC!

 : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer -  https://www.debian.org/
   `-   NP: Joan Baez: Sweet Sir Galahad