Reviving libplack-middleware-csrfblock-perl

Greetings.

I just started using libplack-middleware-csrfblock-perl for a project.
I noted it was in the attic, updated the package to latest upstream and
worked on the TODO things mentioned in the changelog.

I'm not sure how to take it back from the attic and into the main
packages repo. Can I get some help with this and then I carry on with
the rest of the package update maneuvers?

Thanks!
--
Ernesto Hernández-Novich - @iamemhn - Unix: Live free or die!
Geek by nature, Linux by choice, Debian of course.