New Net-DBus upstream release?

Hi Daniel,

I've noticed that a bunch of improvements have made their way to
Net-DBus upstream Git repository in the last few years, while the
last upstream release was published in 2011.

When porting existing code from UDisks to UDisks2, I've also noticed
that I did need at least some of these recent changes.

Are there any plans to release a new Net-DBus shortly? Otherwise,
would it seem crazy to you if I started to upload Git snapshots
to Debian?

Thanks for your work on Net-DBus!

intrigeri