Introduction of newcomer

Hi,

Following the protocol, my Alioth account: kanashiro-guest

I want to join the Perl Team because I am working with some Perl distributions
in CPAN (via CPAN Pull Request Challenge, you know this challenge?) and I
intend to package some new distributions, learning more of packaging process, and
help to fix bugs in existing packages. I already started to contribute to Debian
via GSOC, I worked and still working in debci project (Debian Continuous
Integration - Ruby team).

I will wait for some initial instructions :-)

Lucas Kanashiro