Two perl-related events this autumn: YAPC::Europe and Swiss Perl Workshop

Dear fellow Debian Perlers,

I'd like to make you aware of an interesting combination of two events
this autumn, which are time-wise and location-wise (at least to some
extent :-) close together:

27.-29. August 2015 (Thu-Sat):
  Swiss Perl Workshop, Olten, Switzerland,
  http://www.perl-workshop.ch/

2.-4. September 2015 (Wed-Fri):
  YAPC::Europe, Granada, Spain,
  http://act.yapc.eu/ye2015/

For those who are already planning to visit YAPC::Europe and haven't
bought their plane tickets yet, Swiss Perl Workshop (SPW) at the
weekend before YAPC::Europe is probably a nice addition to a perl-ish
holiday trip across europe.

Especially for those coming from northern or eastern Europe to
YAPC::Europe, Olten, the most important railway junction in
Switzerland, is probably a nice stopover on the way to Granada.

Airports within one hour of train travel are at least
Basel/Mulhouse/EuroAirport/BSL and Zurich-Kloten/ZRH.

And if you come from far away (e.g. from YAPC::Asia in Tokyo on
20.-22. August, one week before SPW), such distances probably don't
matter anyway, do they? ;-)

Oh, and as far as I've heard, Larry Wall will visit both events and
will take part in a Perl6 hackathon at SPW.

I'll be a SPW for sure, not sure about YAPC::Europe yet. Looking
forward to see you at SPW!

		Regards, Axel
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin