Perl 5.20 IRC coordination meeting

Hi all,

A few of us involved in the perl 5.20 transition will be meeting on
#debian-perl at 18:00 UTC on Monday 28th July (for up to an hour, I
expect).

The proposed agenda so far is:

 - review FTBFS and other mass-testing bugs
 - review bugs/work needed on perl package
 - identify blockers we need help with
 - draw up schedule for future work needed to meet upload target before
   Debconf and assign tasks

Others are of course welcome to join us especially if you are interested
in helping out with the transition effort. We are hoping to upload
perl to unstable the week commencing 10th August.

Cheers,
Dominic.