First rebuild results with Perl 5.20

Hi,

as mentioned elsewhere, perl_5.20.0-1 is currently in NEW (targeted at
experimental for now).  Any impatient people can also build it from the
debian/5.20.0-1 tag of git://anonscm.debian.org/perl/perl.git  .

My initial rebuild of perlapi-* and libperl reverse dependencies
discovered 76 new failures, 62 of which are due to the @INC +
libperl.so path changes (discussed in the separate "mass bug filing"
thread .)

I've put the results at
 http://people.debian.org/~ntyni/perl/5.20/logs/20140530/

The swig failures seem to be related to
 https://github.com/swig/swig/commit/4305a3cef9b210541c3b88ab2fd03d787c3bca66
although I'm not sure why they didn't happen for us with 5.18.
The fix is in swig 2.0.8, but the failing packages contain files generated
with earlier versions.

Most but not quite all of the 'misc' failures have upstream
tickets in the CPAN RT queue.

Help would be welcome in analyzing/reporting/fixing these.

I haven't tested arch-indep modules yet.
--
Niko Tyni   ntyni@debian.org